Okay so my period is late by about 2 weeks, and i go pee and pinkish brownish stuff comes out like once and a while it's been happening a bit now, but it kinda itches and hurts. Could I be pregnant or have some sort of std? Do you get your period when you have an std?

Hello Guest just cause you late doesn't mean you pregnant all the time but you could have a STD , or you could be pregnant you baby could be deceased inside you that's why you have pinkish brownish discharge . Or everything could be fine just go see you doctor & make sure you ok wishes you the best & GOD BLESS

Yeah cause I've been feeling really nausea's and been really tired lately and my boobs have been sore which is some symptoms. So I rather be pregnant than have an STD. Thanks so much.

Oh and I forgot to say it doesn't itch or hurt anymore at all. But I still spot a little bit of pinkish stuff.