My six year old son is complaining of his hands tingling every morning he gets out of bed. For two days now he's complaining thru out the day about them still tingling?? He hates to have his finger nails cut he says it makes them tingle and numb?

sorry if I didn't get it correctly, but for how long has he been complaining about the tingling? Did he complain about the pain at any point? Since you mention the numbness, too, it seems this has been going on for a while. Was he sick or had any other health problems, recently or in genererally?

The safest way to go is to get your son to have reflex text done at the pediatrist. It's just to be absolutely sure tingling is not connected with any neurological disorder. Also, a blood test to check the iron levels to check if it's maybe caused by anemia.

I will go the simplest way to possibly help see if he's sleeping on his hands.