Tuesday night 8/12, I was laying on my couch watching a movie. I felt like I needed to go #2 but ignored it because I was involved in HBO. A few minutes passed and I got a very painful "urge" to go. So I got up and went to the bathroom. I went #2 with no problems. I was not constipated...not before, during or even now. But I was having horrible pressure and pain in my rectum and lower belly by my uterus. I was also having bad lower back pain, dizziness and nasuea. So I finished, but continued to feel the pain and pressure so I thought I needed to go some more. After a few minutes of nothing I got up and fell onto my couch. I could barely walk. I was in so much pain...and its not like cramps...its just so much pressure and constant pain. So I lay on the couch for about 20 minutes, thinking I am going to die. I had my cell phone on and in my hand thinking I would need to call 911 at any minute. So finally it got a teeny but better and I crawled...yup crawled to the kitchen to get some Tylenol...then back to the couch for a few hours. I was a sweaty pale mess by the time I made my way into the bedroom. I was still have unreal pressure and pain not like it was in the beginning on the toilet, but pretty bad. I passed out. I woke up many time that night in pain. The next day I wasn't nauseas or sweaty...no fever. But I STILL had the horrible pressure and pain in my rectum, lower belly and back.

Today is the same. Still crazy pressure in my lower belly and rectum(could I say rectum any more? lol) Still bad lower back pain. My lower belly is the worst today then everything else. It hurts when I walk, cough, laugh push on it. Its not horrible pain but about a 7-8 on a pain scale of 1-10...I'd be happy for some Rx pain killer about now. So no constiption throughout these 2 days. No bleeding. I am eating ok...altho the first 24hrs I puked a few times. No real appetite but not pukey. Tylenol does nothing. If i sit straight on my butt it hurts and causes more pressure.

Anyone know what this could be? Is it something serious or not. I thought it was just bad gas at first...but this dosn't seem like bad gas...its different. The pain isn't like cramps. It does not come in waves like cramps. Its just a constant pain. And I am not constpated at all. I still go #2 in the moring and occasionally later in the day. Going #2 does not relieve the pain or pressure at all.

Thanks for any help.