Soo, my boyfriend woke me up this morning with a good bit of bleeding after he pooped. I looked and it scared me a little bc it was indeed a good bit, some bright red streaks on the tp, as far as I know its never happened before, he doesn't drink water like he should, he drinks a lot of redbull, he doesn't have itching I don't guess bc I told him it could be hemorrhoids, I asked him how he felt and he said gassy and he felt like he still had to poop,. He has bowel movements regularly, 2 or 3 times a day usually, so I'm freaking bc I have no clue what it is or what to do????? Help please.

How is your diet other than that?  Healthy or not very healthy? 

Keep an eye on it, if it keeps happening with every bowel movement that he has today than you should make a doctors appointment as that could be a symptom of something more serious going on inside. 

Good luck

First, don't get too worried. Rectal bleeding is relatively common. It can be caused by eating spicy foods, alcohol, and some drinks containing large amounts of caffeine such as Red Bull. The cause could also be hemorrhoids. The bleeding will usually resolve within 24 hours. If it continues seek the advice of a physician.