Hi, folks. I am 16 years old and I would like to take special care of my nails. I would like to know if someone could recommend me some natural way for nail care. I hope someone will answer my post since I came here hoping to find out some answers. Thank you for replying.

Hi, there. I like when young girls start taking care of their body in time. Of course, it shouldn’t be your only preoccupation. I think that you should get some nail hardener. It is a must of every girl. If you bit your nails, stop with that bad habit. Hardener will also protect your nails from splitting. You should also take some vitamins like E and C. They are good for nourishing nails. I also recommend regular visits to the manicure. I think this would be enough.

For cuticles you should dip your finger tips in extra virgin olive oil to make them smoother and more softer too for about 15 minutes a day and you should see results!