I have a 2 year old & a 1 year old both girls, my two ear old started touching, humping & trying to take my 1 year olds diaper off. I'm with them most of the time, the only time i wasn't was when i was in early labor with my third child & we had our neighbor from upstairs watch them. I'm concerned that maybe she has been molested but if she has i'm not sure who to talk to about this. Please any help would be grateful!

Hi there, that is a bit of a concern. I would be concerned as a parent but at that age, it's really hard to say what it is that causes that behavior. You want to proceed carefully because even an accusation like that could really ruin someone's life. I think I would monitor your 2-year-old to see if that wasn't just an anomaly. How long has this been going on?

2 year olds have no idea what's going on, but they are very curious. I have 5 kids, the 1st and 2nd are close in age. When i would change a diaper the older one had to be right there. It seemed like he had a fixed stare at the baby's bottom. Bathtime was the same way. I would put the baby in the kitchen sink and her brother had to be standing next to me on a chair, just watching and staring.
My grandson is 20 months old and he notices everything too.
I would keep an eye on this and maybe you can mention it to your childs pedi at his next well baby visit.
I would say don't be to overly concerned at this point because the child is so young, she is just nosey and wants to see who has what.

I hate to think of a molestation issue. You say you are with your babies all the time, that is good, but we sometimes have to think of the bad things as much as we don't want to. You can bring this up at your next dr. visit, but then your going to get slammed with a ton of questions. Break the ice by just asking him is it normal for a 2 year old to be curious about her little sister's private parts. He will most likly elaborate and you can get your questions answered without feeling like your in the hot seat.