Hello. I'm 39 year old male and I have a terrible fear from going into hospital. In my whole life I haven’t entered a hospital or talked with some doctor neither once.
About three weeks ago I have started to feel strong and strange pain in my abdomen. It is located only on my upper part of abdomen and I really don’t know what’s causing it.
All I know is that it isn’t connected with eating because the pain is present before and after meal. Like I said- visiting doctor is out of the question! Could someone please tell me more about this or give me some names of stomach diseases?

I can't believe that there are still people like you. You are acting like a child. I really don’t understand you at all. You see, I don’t know why you need names of all these diseases when you really can't do anything about it.
My suggestion is- contact your gastrologist as soon as you can before it become too late.
There are hundreds of different diseases that could be included in possible diagnoses. Pain in upper abdomen could be connected with three organs –stomach, liver and lien.
All conditions that could affect these organs are in most cases very dangerous such as cancer, ulcer, cirrhosis, hepatomegalia, splenomegalia and many others. Don’t loose any more time.

If you're not going to do anything about it then why should I tell you anything?

crohn's disease is one and it has to do with immflamatiom of your instestines which causes pain when food tries to force it way down the digestive track

Well you're a real friendly type. Not.

Well you're a real friendly type. Not.