Hi people. I really like this idea of following Maple Syrup diet program. It seems good for me, and I think that I won’t have any problems with it. I know that is a little bit expensive, but since I come from rich family, that won’t be a problem for me :)

So, I was trying to find as much as I can about this diet program, but no success. I don’t know why. It is impossible for me that some diet program has almost nothing when it comes about recipes. Now, one thing came across my mind. Is it possible that this diet has some other names?

If this is true, what are another names for Maple Syrup diet?

Hello my darling,

Everyone has a problem with this, because, to be real, there is no much recipes that you can find when you type Maple Syrup diet. I mean, you can, but there are some other names that offers you a huge specter of recipes :) The Maple Syrup diet is also known as the lemon diet, the lemonade diet or Master cleanse. It was created in 1940’s and since then I believe that those are the names of this diet program.

So, try to search by those names and I am sure that you will have a lot of success :)

Have a nice day! 

Hey there, I think that there is no more to add. You told us all. I know when I was searching recipes for Maple Syrup diet program, when I was just curious, I was not able to find almost anything. There was no recipes that I would love, and step by step, I just quit even thinking about this diet program. But, later, when I did some research again, I found that there are a lot of different names about this diet program. And, I really like it, especially because I love this recipe – pure lemonade :)

I am glad because of it! 

Hi everyone,

I couldn’t agree more with you. It was so hard to find anything and I remember how annoying that was. My sister was following this diet program, but she was always complaining that she can’t find a lot about it. So, I have to be honest, I didn’t listen to her and I was not even considering to start this diet program. But, one day, when I came to her place, she gave me lemonade, and I was really surprised. I love it! Then she told me that there are some different names as well.

Dear Guest, I really hope that you can find our post helpful!