I had a yellowish-tan color when I wiped a couple days after my period, a couple days after that I have had light stomach cramps like I get when I start my period. I know it could be typical stuff but I never had this before, and when I eat I feel sick to my stomach right after. I have read so many things on what this could be that it makes my head spin. My boyfriend is worried Im pregnant, Im starting to think Im going to end up with some sort of death ticket. I know many things have said stress can cause stomach issues but I really havent been under any stress lately. If anyone wants more info or something cleared up just ask me, but really...what the devil is going on?

in my opinion i think that there may be a chance that you are, depending on the time period u had sex
ive read that having sex the day after your period reduces the chance of pregnancy
but wait if youve already had your period why are u nervous, youve dropped ur egg already