im 17 years old, my fiance and i are trying to conceive. please do not judge us for this, it is something that we decided on. nobody can change the decision they can only help us make the best of the decision we have made. we have had unprotected sex for the past 5 nights. my last period was june 30th. its now July 15... i was supposed to ovulate on the 14 and i did. i am now having light cramps in my stomach, and headaches, and i feel sort of gassy, like i have gas (but i dont have to pass gas). im not completely sure if these are symptoms. if anyone could help me i would be very greatful..
Thanks..

i'm 18, and my fiance and i are also trying to have a baby. you're not too young to have a baby, and nobody should judge you on this. just make sure you're completely ready. good luck!

Hey girls Im 18 engaged and also ttc.. I had a normal period on Jan 18 and it lasted 2 days but on the 22 and 23 i had unprotected sex lik 3 times and last night i passed a red blood clot and light pink blood now Im gasey and and have mild cramps and kinda dizzy sometimes. Idk what it is Im hoping Im pregnant but do u think its to early to tell

Not judging any of you girls, but make sure you know as much as you can before you are pregnant. Have an OBGYN who can help you through it which means make sure you have health insurance coverage for pregnancies. Also, be sure you plan a budget for after the baby arrives as things are usually more expensive than you realize. Ask other parents to give you an idea of costs that will happen plus how much time is really devoted to having a new born.

Again, not judging. You are all under 20 which means your income potential is probably on the entry level side of earnings. Be sure you have planned for all areas to offer your new little one the life you want them to have.