These are the problems I am having and I have almost all of them at the same time nausea, dizziness, sleepless, stomach cramps, lower abdomen cramps, and heartburn. They are not constent but seem to be lasting longer. These things alway rademly happen though out the day. Sometimes the pain gets worse after going to the bathroom or passing gas. I have taken meds thinking it was gas and that hasn't helped. They have been going on for about 3-4 months. I am married and have two kids. I do have busy schedule right now so I am not sure if it is just stress. I have been on yasmin (BC) for almost two years and then 3 weeks ago ran out and stopped taking it I start back on it in September. If anyone has any advice it would really help. Thanks

My advice to you is too see a doctor about this

I have the exact symptoms! I have gone to my Dr. who doesnt seem to want to listen to me. Do not let some diagnosis you with "just stress." sure it could be, but there are so many things it could be. Here are a couple ive been looking into:

Celiac Disease
    Hypothyroidism
    Candida
    IBS
    Wheat Allergy
    Dyspepsia
    Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

i had basically the same symptoms and it turned out to be a exploded and swollen ovarion cyst however there are so many things it could be def go to the docs

I had a cyst too, but i still have symptoms...

Have the same thing , WHAT FIXES IT???????? Feel Like I Am Going To Pass Out All The Time , Doctors always say there is nothing wrong with me?????????

hi it sounds like to me that you are having symptoms of early pregnancy maby you thought you were carful you said you ran out of the pill you were on so i would get tested and see a doctor