for the past 3 weeks ive been experiencing extreme nausea where i just want to throw up but i cant. also i will get a little dizzy (no headaches) and i shake. also in the morning i have been getting diarrhea. (gross i know) it happens mostly in class where i feel so sick where i want to throw up, but if i go walk the halls or do some sort of physical activity i feel fine (well until i go back to class) ive also had weight loss because im not hungry and all food disgusts me. i thought maybe i had axiety but the doctor said it was unlikely. so now im waiting for my blood results to come back and im getting an eco of my heart. anyone know what these symptoms could mean?

You may have symptoms of anemia, low blood pressure, low blood glucose, or low white blood cell count. Try to eat multiple small meals over the course of the day even if you are not hungry.