This man is a confident incompetent. He talks a good game but his skills do not match. I'm living proof. He has ruined my face. He will only bring you hardship and pain. I had an s-lift, brow lift and 3 revision rhinoplasties with him. The facelift has left me with asymmetry where one cheek is higher than the other. I have pleats in my skin more noticeable on one side than the other. He also pulled the skin too high over my cheekbones leaving an unnatural look with lines radiating from my mouth when I speak. The rhinoplasty was even worse. I've had 3 surgeries with Dr Jacono and they have all been bad. The first one where he took a significant amount off the length of my nose without consent-we never discussed shortening my nose. This along with the s-lift where the skin pulled too high (and asymmetrically) makes me look hideous. He obviously has no sense of aesthetics. I went back to him again for what he was originally supposed to do which was to even out the sides from my first surgery-too scared to ask him to lengthen my nose which was what I couldn't live with. In the 2nd surgery, again, he did not even out the sides and he made my nose look worse. My nose collapsed on the left and he did not even out the sides. In fact over time, when the swelling went down, my nose looked more uneven and looked like it was deviating left. I had a 3rd surgery(stupid me to go back to him) where he was supposed to finally fix the unevenness and lengthen my nose to bring it back what it was before. We agreed on what he was going to do. He did a digital image, After this surgery, my nose is NOT noticeably longer which is the biggest issue and I can see my nose deviating right as he left more cartilage on the right. I can barely look at myself in the mirror. My feeling is he has no sense of aesthetics, never takes notes, always rushing, he doesn't think about what he's doing - he just does. The man is incompetent. Beware of his confidence. He has left a trail of destruction. Read the reviews

Stay away from this doctor. He will only ruin your face.

I am so sorry this happen to you. I agree with you that he is an incompetent doctor.Anyone who is considering having surgery with this thing should check out 1800 DOCTOR....they would get better results. I had surgery done by Jacono and he destroyed my face as well. Yes, he talks a good game, but that's all he can do. He has no skills at all. I can't help but laugh out loud when I see he is rated top surgeon. What a JOKE! I can't help but laugh through my tears. I just hope people do their homework and learn he doesn't care; he doesn't care about people. He continues to destroy face after face. I can't understand how he can live with himself. I can't help but think he enjoys destroying peoples' lives. This doctor cannot be trusted at all. He is unethical, immoral and all I can say is....Hell is hot!

At least dr jacono gets to wait until hell. I feel like I'm in hell. He has ruined my face and life. I can only hope that people read the reviews and think twice before having surgery with him. He does not have the skills or any sense of aesthetics.

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how it's going to play out. You'll make an appointment with Dr. Jacono and you will believe everything he has to say. All of his lies; what a great doctor he is and everything. You will pay his outrageous price, you are thinking he must be good if he charges so much money. (One of your many mistakes) Now you won't see him again until you are operated on. Now you are really going to pay. You had no clue this was going to happen to you (Unless you are reading this, then you should have known better) You are going to despise the way you look and he's going to tell you that you look amazing. Now you are stuck. Not only did you pay for this botched job, but if you are smart you will pay more and go to another doctor to try and correct what has been done to you. Good luck with that because chances are you can't be fixed. Even if you find a doctor that is willing to operate, you will never be the same. You will wish you never chose him as your doctor, but you're still stuck. In the process, you will be paying to see a Psychiatrist and Therapist. You have never seen them before, you will start now. You are going to spend money on antidepressants and anxiety medication because you are so distraught. You are going to hate yourself and you are going to avoid mirrors. Now you are going to spend even more money buying designer sunglasses and hats because you dare not leave the house without them. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that you will save money on social events. You are never going to want to leave the house or go out to events with family and friends. So you will save there. There are many, many wonderful doctors out there. Unfortunately, Dr. Jacono is definitely not one of them. Good luck!

I feel like I could have written this on the aftermath of having surgery with Dr Jacono. I avoid mirrors, I can't stand looking at myself. I save plenty on social events as I no longer go out. Don't make the same mistake and find another surgeon. He is certainly not worth the pain.

My surgery proved to be disasterous! My face is ruined. Have permanent damage that now I have to accept and live with for the rest of my life. I'm in deep depression.

I'm sorry for your pain. I can completely relate. I have permanent damage caused by dr jacono as well-not to mention the emotional damage. I have been in a severe depression as well.

His ex wife will definitely rot in hell as well. She was a catalyst for my horrible surgery as she recommended him to me with the highest regards.

All I can say is either his ex-wife hates you and wants to see you ruined or she has been deceived by façade of confidence. I am in hell. He has ruined my face. I am in a living hell.

Andrew jacono's incompetence continues to be apparent on my face. The circulation to my nose is not improving-my nose continues to be blue. Along with everything else he botched. He should not be practicing medicine. There are too many of us out there who have been ruined by him.

Andrew Jacono's J Spa is equivalent to entering THE HOUSE OF HORRORS! Upon entering the J Spa be prepared to have your worst nightmare come true. You have already met Jacono, only once, for an expensive consultation and you believed everything he had to say. You noticed he exudes confidence, but please note that is all he has. You trust him, so now it is the day of your operation. It is time for you to enter THE HOUSE OF HORRORS. You may be introduced to another doctor that will be present for the operation and you're surprised. This wasn't told to you in advance. Now you are going to question, who is going to cut my face open? Jacono will tell you he will be the only one operating. Yeah, right! You will NEVER know and you can't prove anything. You have the gut feeling to run out the door. If you are smart you would, but you convince yourself to stay. Big mistake! Nothing is in your hands anymore, you have lost all control. You trusted this doctor and you had no clue what was about to happen to you. You wake up from surgery and the doctor is nowhere to be found. You are scared. You go home and the aftermath is soon revealed. You have asymmetry, scarring everywhere, loss of circulation, and on top of it all...NERVE DAMAGE! But what horrifies you the most, is that he rearranged your face in the most unimaginable way. You are HORRIFIED! He did things to your face that were never discussed prior to surgery. You are in utter disbelief. Don't be shocked to find out that what you asked him to do and what you paid way too much money for...was never done! Now every time you look in the mirror, you don't recognize the person looking back at you. It is like looking in a funhouse mirror, but it doesn't go away. This is the new you. The old one died in THE HOUSE OF HORRORS. Now what do you do?

Victim 8, I am so sorry for your pain. Unfortunately, I have the same horror story. I think there are probably more victims out there. I have posted 4 pictures on realself under multiple bad rhinoplasties. However, I also had an s-lift and brow lift. I hope these pictures help people in a potentially life changing decision. Please all go and view my pictures. These are pictures you won't find in his books-they are real pictures. Victim 8 - my thoughts are with you and I wish you only the best.

After my rhinoplasty with jacono my nose remains blue. The circulation to my nose compromised. . No signs of recovery. Thanks to jacono,I look hideous.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME MORE PICTURES