I had an upper and lower eyelid surgery on September 26. Two weeks later on October 10 I went back to the PS to get a face and neck lift. It's been almost a month since the facelift and I still have my jowl and double chin hanging. I also have some parts of my face swollen. I understand that this takes months to resolve. But now my main concern is that after the third week from my facelift I noticed a big hollow ( hole) in my right cheek. Actually is right in the middle of my face. Every time I look myself in the mirror I look deformed. Has anyone experienced something similar. Every time I called the PS office the nurses are the ones who talk to me and are already getting upset. I'm very sad and disappointed I should have never done anything on my face. I look worst than before. I had a double chin. Hanging jowls but my face had a good shape and not a like now with a big hollow on one side only. Please who has gone through something similar respond to this message.

I am in the same condition you are! 

I am looking forward to the responses!

Gee you must have had the same ps as me. I felt awkward and uncomfortable calling to discuss my issues. I also still have saggy skin and vertical folds under my chin and it has been over 3months since I had a necklift with liposuction. I had a slight indentation on my cheek before but now have a crater. I also have sharp pains behind my ears at the sight of the incisions. My ps wants to do a revision but I need time to recover and get a few additional opinions before I do anything!

Did you go to Dr. Andrew Jacono too? He is the worst surgeon ever! Go to other doctors and get their opinions. Dr. Jacono can't be trusted so you are not in good hands there. I hope things work out for you! I know what it is like to hate the way you look after surgery.

I also have a hole in my chick in both sde it looks really good and about the double chin i dont have, If you do double chin exercise daily it helps to target that double chin and neckline fat by toning the surrounding muscles and forcing localized fat burning!The 58 facial muscles can quickly burn off your double chin.  

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I found a really interesting site (removedoublechin.net) Where you can find how to remove double chin exercise tips and secrets.....

You picked the worst surgeon ever. Now we deal with the aftermath. Sorry it happened to you too.