Hi, I'm possibly going to have revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono and need any advice I can get. Please tell me if you were happy with the results and what made you decide to go with him?

All the help appreciated!!

I'm having rhinioplasty w/ Dr. Jacono in one month. How did YOU make out w/ your surgery?

Did you go through with the surgery?
He ruined completely ruined my nose and its breathing functionality. I now need over $20,000 of reconstructive surgery. I hope someone sees this and doesn't make the same mistake I did.

I have had rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono and I am totally satisfied with my results. He is very professional and talented and he knows his stuff!

I also had rhinoplasty with Jacono. I am very pleased with my new nose. Good-bye hump, bulbous tip, large nostrils. I would highly recommend him.

I was not happy with my results. He completely changed the way I look and not for the better. He has no sense of aesthetics. Find someone else.

Dr. Andrew Jacono is the worst! Period. Dr. Jacono destroyed my face. These positive posts that are being written about him are bogus. They are written by his publicist, staff and dr. Jacono. If you believe them, we'll good luck to you. Focus on the negative ones. Seriously. These were written by his patients that were dissatisfied and suffer long term damages. There are many of us out there that got botched by this doctor. Butcher.

I have had a terrible experience with Andrew Jacono. He took a significant amount off the length of my nose without consent. We didn't even talk about the length. It looks terrible on me! I've posted my pictures on realself under multiple bad rhinoplasty surgeries check them out and to make a decision for yourself.

Choosing Jacono to operate on my face will be and continues to be the biggest regret of my life. There are many wonderful, talented doctors out there. Unfortunately Jacono is NOT one of them. I strongly urge everyone and anyone to stay away from this thing. He will make your worst nightmare come true. You have been warned.

Has been and continues to be the biggest regret of my LIFE!

Check out all the bad reviews on real self. There are pictures

Just saw a new review on Ripoff report warning others about his lack of skills

Yes, thank you... He's not good