Hello. I have been searching through various boards for information and reviews on Dr. Jacono, but I cannot find any. Has anyone had surgery with him or personally knows anyone who has? I have found websites that say great things about him, but I want to hear from his patients. If anyone has any info please let me know. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi my name is Debbie and I have had surgery with Dr. Jacono and I am 100% satisfied with what he did. He is a wonderful and talented doctor an I wouldn't use anyone else touch my face. He was very professional and caring and I love my new look. His aftercare is also great, he doesn't just do the job and get rid of you, he actually sees you many times after to make sure you are healing the right way and that your happy. Good luck with whatever you do, not that you need any luck, he is a great doctor!

Dr. Jacono did surgery on my face and the outcome was horrific. I had to go to another plastic surgeon to correct his mess. I would not recommend him to anyone. He has no skills. There are a lot of wonderful doctors out there. Unfortunately, dr. Jacono is NOT one of them.

I would like to see any good or bad results....does anyone have pics?  Or can I meet you wherever you want?  I am in NJ and am thinking of using him maybe the end of year...thank you......

Hi Sara, You are seriously still considering Dr. Jacono to operate on your face? Are you looking for punishment? You are so trusting. The sad thing is...so was I. Good luck, you are going to need it.

Iam not sure, maybe not..

Hi Sara

I'll be happy to speak with you over the phone if you'd like to send me a private message. I'm very happy with the result of my surgeries with Jacono. I cannot speculate on the negative reviews but it's interesting to me that none of them are very specific. I'll be happy to send you pictures. I've referred several of my friends to him.

i sent you a private msg...

Sara ...just call his office and ask if they will release contact info for any of his former patients who are willing to talk to you and answer your questions ...I don't know that this is actually possible but it doesn't hurt to ask ...

Sara-I would not recommend dr jacono. Read the reviews. He is incompetent. I'm living proof. I urge you to find another doctor. I would be willing to share pictures offline.

Debbie, what did you have done?

I wonder if you will email me privately.....

yes seeing your pics would be very helpful to me or even to meet with you in person..........thanks

Sara-if you can figure out how to share your personal email, I will send you pictures. I would encourage you to take the negative reviews seriously. They are real people. I had 3 rhinoplasties with him. He took off a significant amount off the length of my nose without my consent. We never discussed length. I also had an s lift and brow lift. He pulled one side higher than the other. After a year when the swelling went down, I was left with lines down the side of my face, lines radiating from my mouth, one side of my mouth higher than the other, an indentation near my mouth - a lot of asymmetry My life is forever changed. I don't go out anymore, I can't look at myself in the mirror. I am not living. I would be skeptical about positive reviews. Think again. There are other doctors out there.

I keep replying to your post but I never see it on here, I had given you my email address but I guess maybe I am not allowed to do that, I will try again, 

***post is edited by moderator ***  private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use