I am 60 years old and decided, after much research, to go to Dr. Jacono.  I had seen him speak at a seminar and was very impressed by his work.  Had been considering the Lifestyle Lift but decided not to, seeing the "corrective" surgey Dr. J. performed on these patients!  During my consultation, Dr. Jacono did not try to steer me into any additional procedure(s). I was going to undergo an S-lift, bilateral blepharoplasty with fat transposition. However, we did discuss facial resurfacing and that I had agreed to and I am so glad that I did.  My procedure was February 2012 and I love the result.  The swelling is just about gone (I am three months out).  The result is natural and not "pulled."   My eyes look great and I no longer have "samsonites."  Skin turned out great although a little scary at first (along with the bruising and swelling postop) but I do believe that the supplements that were taken pre- and post-op truly helped.  Little by little, day by day, things got better.  You just have to be patient and do what you need to do postop.  My "turkey neck" is now nice and tight and my face is heart-shaped.  I have to say, the staff in Dr. Jacono's office are top-notch, from the office manager to the girls at the front desk and of course, Kathy, the surgical nurse who was very sweet, reassuring and competent.  Would recommend Dr. J. to anyone who is considering a facelift.  It is a scary thing to consider, not cheap, but I put my faith in Dr. Jacono and I am so glad that I did!!!  This was my 60th birthday gift!

did you do the face lift under local anethesia? if so, was it a comfortabel experience?

hOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR THE S LIFT, PLEASE

This man ruined my face! I wish I did research. I did after the fact and WOW! There are too many horror stories. Women who had such bad surgeries and are left with nerve damage and so many more problems. Many of these women cannot be fixed and have to somehow go on living with the aftermath. The stories that I have read and the women I have talked to break my heart.

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how it's going to play out. You'll make an appointment with Dr. Jacono and you will believe everything he has to say. All of his lies; what a great doctor he is and everything. You will pay his outrageous price, you are thinking he must be good if he charges so much money. (One of your many mistakes) Now you won't see him again until you are operated on. Now you are really going to pay. You had no clue this was going to happen to you (Unless you are reading this, then you should have known better) You are going to despise the way you look and he's going to tell you that you look amazing. Now you are stuck. Not only did you pay for this botched job, but if you are smart you will pay more and go to another doctor to try and correct what has been done to you. Good luck with that because chances are you can't be fixed. Even if you find a doctor that is willing to operate, you will never be the same. You will wish you never chose him as your doctor, but you're still stuck. In the process, you will be paying to see a Psychiatrist and Therapist. You have never seen them before, you will start now. You are going to spend money on antidepressants and anxietymedication because you are so distraught. You are going to hate yourself and you are going to avoid mirrors. Now you are going to spend even more money buying designer sunglasses and hats because you dare not leave the house without them. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that you will save money on social events. You are never going to want to leave the house or go out to events with family and friends. So you will save there. There are many, many wonderful doctors out there. Unfortunately, Dr. Jacono is definitely not one of them. Good luck!

I had an s-lift with Jacono and I'm left with a lot of asymmetry. It is not worth the amount or the risk. I would not use him. I've posted my pictures on realself under multiple bad rhinoplasty surgeries, s-lift and browlift

Thank you for your review lifechanged. I will surely stay away. I feel so bad for all that you have been through. So sorry.

This doctor ruined my life.  I cry everyday.

Yes! I cry everyday too!

I cry everyday as well.