Just wanted to say how very satisfied I have been with the results on an S-Lift done a year ago.   Results were amazing, yet no-one realized I'd actually had surgery--just said how well I looked.  The procedure took years of my life and Dr. Jacono and staff could not have been more professional and caring.   Excellent care throughout and super follow-up.  OutstandingXD

Dr. Jacono botched my face! I regret having him touch my face! In my opinion he is the worst plastic surgeon on the face of this planet! I am devastated!

Lucky you Rusty Dog. I unfortunately got butchered by this doctor and I am devastated. I wish I never let Jacono touch my face. Many regrets!

My s-lift from andrew jacono has left me with asymmetry, a depression near my mouth, lines going down my face and radiating from my mouth. You must have been one if the lucky ones. It comes down to luck with jacono. Perhaps he was having a good day.

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME MORE , I AM PLANING TO HAVE THE PROCEDURE WITH HIM.

I have posted pictures on realself unde andrew jacono - multiple bad surgeries. Click on read all reviews. I had an s- lift, brow lift and rhinoplasty. All bad. There are many of us out there I would look for another surgeon. I strongly urge you to!

I will ,,,thank you I am sorry for y challenges... please help other people not to have the same bad experience!!!!!
Thanks for y selfless information!!