I am so frustated, been to the Doctor numerous times. I have been dizzy for 3 months, they checked everything internal. Okay found out I have small hyatis hernia, that explains the stomach troubles, but not the dizzy, I keep mentioning tight neck muscles. I also had ct scan. Finally I go to Physio he says my neck is locked he says you will be fatigued, dizzy and sore throat etc..... I have had 3 treatments still feel terrible. I know have pain down right arm since been worked on feels like someone pinching my muscle,still dizzy no energy feel like I am dying has anybody had anything like this? I am wondering if I should go back to doctor and ask for my neck to exrayed or mri......

i have this same problem also associated with bad headaches especially in the morning my doc says anxiety and has me on lexapro ativan and esgic plus caps hope this helps

Hey guys,
I am a massage therapist and I could put a bet on it that your troubles are coming from tight neck muscles and probably upper shoulder and between your shoulder blades. You will want to go to a good chiropractor that has a massage therapist working with her/him. If nothing else take a friends advice on that great massage therapist they know. We all have a friend that tries to convince us to go but for some reason we just keep thinking about it. This is how the muscles work: Years of over-usage and stress all cause those muscles to contract and after awhile the muscle fibers that naturally should glad across each other within one muscle become stuck, forming a knot otherwise know to us massage therapist as a trigger point. We call them trigger points because they literally trigger pain patterns in other parts of the body. They do this by blocking and constricting nerves that supply to that part of your body being affected. I have heard your stories and complaints over and over by many people and most everyone is relieved of the pain with massage therapy. Please try it out. You will be glad you did. You will probably need to do it once a week for one month and then see how you feel. Ideally you will want to visit one on somewhat of a regular basis to prevent flare ups. Touch is something we all need until our cycle is through here on earth. Good health to both of you.

i would like to know if the original poster ever got better. if so, what did you do to alleviate your symptoms. Im going through the same thing right now.