i had sex with a really close guy friend about 4 days ago, and i have been peeing all the time, and my lower back has been killin' me, and when i try to eat i feel like vomiting from the smell, but i been worried about pre-cum, he didn't finish cause i wouldn't let him, cause i stopped him when i realized that he didn't have a condom on. but here's the thing i have a very irregular period and when i talk to a doctor about it she said it was possible i could be but be very hard to figure out if i was and i took one test and it came back negative but she said to test again in 2 weeks, so my question is, is it possible to get pregnant when you have irregular period, and when he didn't even finish?

Anytime you have unprotected sex it is possible to get pregnant. However pregnancy takes time, you shouldn't have any symptoms just yet. For an accurate test (one wouldn't be now), you should wait approximately 2 weeks after the last time you had unprotected sex.