Hi! I want to undergo calf augmentation. Making recently my research on Dr. Leonard Grossman. Been to consultation last year, seen his videos, everything seems so promising. But I just want to be sure I did my best in the research , before making that final decision. Have anyone heard about him/ been treated by him? Can you please share the experiences?
Do you know another great surgeons in tri-state area?
Your help is much appreciated!

Just like you, i want to have this procedure done, i made an appointment thinking the procedure was around 3,000$(as mentioned in the news clip of dr.grossman) just to call the office and find out its actually 10,000$ with a special running of 8,500$ thats NUTSSSS... so i canceled my appointment...do u know WHY HE charges that amount? it seems to be outrageous! and let me know if u had the procedure done.. and what about results?

Hei!

Like you other posters I am desperate to have this procedure done. I'm currently researching Dr. Grossman too but I am being disheartened by the many negative posts about him. 10 000 dollars seems like an absurd amount of money for a fairly straightforward procedure! I have heard about a Dr. Wentz in Texas who performs the same procedure. Have any of you heard of him and what is his price?

If he took fat from various places the price would be more justified, I guess You end up with great looking calves and a flat stomach but overall you might look like a hot mess! A line backer shape on top with all the back fat, arm fat, flank fat, saddle bags etc. Most doctors I know who do fat transfer gives you a choice like 3, 4 even up to 6 areas to remove fat to give you a better shape overall. His work looks good from pictures that I have seen online but I don't understand how Dr Grossmann justifies charging over $10,000 for fat removal from a single area.