I need to locate a good endocrinologist surgeon who has lots of experience performing the minimally invasion parathyroid surgery (requiring very small incisions). I live near Ft. Smith, Arkansas and hope there is someone in this state!

Hi there, is there any way you would willingly travel to another state or are you looking to stay in Arkansas?

Hallo,
Well I didn’t have any surgeries that concern my parathyroid so it is little hard for me to suggest a good surgeon. However I could try to give you some guidelines that you need to check before you choose your surgeon. The first thing is first ask for success rates of this surgery in the hospital. This will tell you how good are the doctors there. Second ask about the process of surgery and how long does it last. Also you need to find out their after care plan. Some hospitals tend to let you go home before your recovery is done and you are really able to go home. I hope that this helped you a bit.

rather stay in arkansas

Arkansas would b better