please help me to lose weight,im a boy 14 and a half 5.5" foot 10uk and 190POUNDS!!

please help me lose weight fast because im turning into other school in 1 and a half months.

please !!

Well the ideal weight for your height is 130-140 so that means you'd have to lose 50-60 pounds.. in a month and a half you'd be having to lose 8-10 pounds a week.. for your age that isnt healthy. To lose weight all you have to do is exercise everyday for an hour or so and cut back on food.. stop drinking soda and juices.. try to drink mostly only water everyday. Before you eat a meal drink a whole glass of water, it'll fill you up a bit so you wont eat alot. Don't eat anymore chips or candy or anything like that for the month and a half that you have.. as much as you want them, don't eat them. Hold yourself back.. you can do the Ab challenge or go to the store and buy an exercising CD.if you don't lose that much in a week, it's okay.. for your age it's not good to lose that much so fast.. don't get mad if you dont lose 10 or so pounds a week.. even if it's just 5 pounds a week.. it's 5 pounds less than you had before and that's what matters. It takes patience and time to lose weight.

thank you very much for the insperation (if thats how to write it), i have to tell you i exercise daily for 2 hours and i dont see any diffrence, there is just that month when i lost 15 but its not much, do you have any method to lose weight /?

Losing weight has to be gradual that's why I don't believe in the promises of quick fix. Right now, I may have not been losing weight through exercise and diet as I'm just recuperating from a previous injury, but I do plan to go back as soon as I get back on my optimum state of well-being. however, I am currently using a weight loss aid to temporarily help me lose weight as I've put too much weight after I got hospitalized. Don't get me wrong, I did asked my doctor about it. Prescopodene has been a helping tool for me to not gain weight while on recovery. What I like about it is that my body seems to react well with it. Not all pills are bad, just try to be knowledgeable about what you'll take. Thanks

okay thank you very much and i didnt get you wrong, and i hope you get better as soon as possible.

Diet and exercise. Read about the low calories foods and eat them.
Do cardio and lift weights. You will lose weight.
Good luck!

Try Roca Labs formula, It will help you manage your diet. Then for exercise do cardio, V-sit and sit ups for 30 minutes every day. You will lose 60-70 lbs in 3 months this way.