Hi, my sun is diagnosed with nephritis. A doctor prescribed him immunosuppressant and corticosteroids. Can you tell me something more about this condition?

Hi, my daughter suffers from nephritis too. That is inflammation of the kidney. Excessive removal of protein from the blood (proteinuria) is characterized for nephritis. That can lead to swelling and excessive water retention. Because of the removal of anti-coagulation proteins, the blood clots may appear. This removal of protein from the blood is caused by closing up the microscopic filters in the kidney. She is taking the same drugs as your sun, because they increase the chances of speedy remission. However, I heard that their effectiveness is questionable. Prognosis is often hard to predict, and in about half of cases, spontaneous remission happens.

It's better for your son to use herbs.

**edited by moderator**