Hi, I suffer from neuropathy which is spreading from my toes upward. I don’t know will medication really be able to stop it, and will I suffer the permanent damages. Does anybody know?

I had the same condition. I noticed 10 months ago a strange sensation in my toes. Tingling and numbness were spreading from my feet balls upwards. I remember my skin was so sensitive, I couldn’t touch it or walk. I thought was permanently going to lose a feeling in my foot, but fortunately, it didn’t happen. It was spreading fast and it was becoming a burning sensation. Very unpleasant feeling! I was using medications and vitamins, but there are also drug free therapies that could help. The important thing is to treat an underlying cause of spreading neuropathy, and not only the symptoms. You have to do some tests to be shore how to start a treatment.