Well i got my bottom right side of my lip pierced Saturday... I bled straight away which was normal.. It didnt swell till the day after.
Now its Wednesday and its so sore and swollen... Its pussing abit and its red salt water seems to be irritating it..
I look inside my mouth at the stud and its sinking looks like the skins growing over the sides of the flat piece..
My boyfriend has his lip pierced too but im worried incase over night the skin heals over the stud and i cant get it out :s
he said its normal thats why u got to keep moving it..
Is it still meant to be this sore? i do keep playing with it but thats just to make sure the skin dont heal to the bar and to clean the scabs off..
I clean it with 2 table spoons of sea salt (was recommened) and boiling water which i let cool down.. I do this twice a day.. Is this enough?

Hi and I have my lip pierced also I have had mine for 5 months I clean it once a day in the shower I use a clear anti bacterial soap and I rub the soap into the piercing very lightly until I see bubbles then I rinse it off in the shower and pat it dry lightly with a paper towel don't use a normal towel because tha can cause an infection and what is going on now is perfectly normal for the healing its ok nop need to stress out