So i got a snakebite lip piercing and ive had it for a few months now and puss is still coming out of the holes yes i do clean them daily What should i do

Hello Nuggetlover,

You say puss is still coming out meaning it was infected from the beginning?  You have a serious infection and no doubt it has gone systemic.  You need to see a doctor/clinic to get an antibiotic to clear that up.  No infection should be left to go on for that long.  You might be able to go to the pharmacy and get a shot or pills inexpensively out of pocket if you don't have insurance but you need to take care of that right now.  The piercing is going to attract food around it and sets you up for infection.  I don't have any real problem  with piecings but why in the mouth.  I'm mean you not only have the risk of infection constantly but you have a stud or whatever that is constantly in the way.  That just doesn't make sense to me.  Well, anyway I wish the best and get the infection cleared up pronto.

Thank you so much i ben thinking it was an infection and i eill get it checked out

It's not puss it's sebum it's basically dead skin and white blood cells lip piercings can take up to 5 months to fully heal. Unless it's red and puffy and really sore is it infected.

Except it's not a constant risk for infection once it's healed, and second the posts are flat ended so they rest against the lip and you barely feel them. It's also normal for it to put out a white puss like fluid in the beginning so it probably hasn't been infected since the beginning. You seem to not know what your answer even is or what you're talking about