ive been masturbating with an electric toothbrush for the past two weeks, it feels really good, But I really want to be able to orgasm, can anyone suggest any tips? or do i just have to keep at it?...

I think, try rubbing on different parts inside your vagina. Try hitting the gspot. Which you hit by, putting 2 of your fingers into your vagina and you should feel there is a round bit, put pressure onto that. You should feel it getting hard. Then rub your clitoris and move your hips around. That does the trick for me. :-)
-Hope I Helped

I used to put a small dab of peppermint tooth paste on my bare clit and I would shiver with orgasms! Want more tips just ask! ;-)

More pls!! I need help (girl)

ok, what i do is put your index finger into your vagina, and dont go for the g-spot, but wiggle your finger really fast in there, i usually find myself moaning when I do it,hope it helps