This question is not for me but was wanting to know if anyone has had this or has a answer to this problem.. My soon to be mother in law started tasting coffee in everything she eats or drinks even things that are sweet.. I believe that this has been going on for about a month now.. She has been to the doctor but she said that he didn't have a answer to her problem.. She is really getting tired of tasting coffee all day long and doesn't enjoy eating now.. Also she is a coffee drinker in the morning and some in the evening.. If anyone has had this problem or knows of any dignostions it would be greatly appreciated..  

This may be caused by her taste buds changing, if she were a very loyal coffee drink for many years her taste buds are recognizing this flavor/taste more than any other and this is why she is tasting coffee so often.