Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me a serious answer. I am a 21 year old woman and I have never ever came through sex, only ever masturbation. I can try my best and still have to masturbate during sex to come. another thing is when i am having sex with my partner it takes me a while to make myself come (he's really good and I think I enjoy the sex more than the orgasm!) but if i watch porn i come quickly (within minutes)

help?

Why do you need help? It sounds like the two of you have it worked out very well. It's not unusual for a woman to not get much out of vaginal penetration. Has your partner worked on trying to get somewhere with your G spot?

Enjoying sex more than the orgasm is wonderful. You can make sex last as long as you want that way, but an orgasm has a relatively short life. You are lucky to be able to enjoy watching porn and be stimulated by it. Many women find it disgusting.

I have always had to stimulate my wife's clitoral area to make her come during sex. It's just been normal for me to do that during penetration and I was able to control it so we had some wonderful simultaneous comings.

Just keep on with what your doing and keep improving on it.

njoynlife wrote:

mwright1990 wrote:

help?

ahhh thanks :) i've been really worried that its no good down there. haha.
:)

In most women the clitoris is hooded and away from the vagina. This position makes the clitoris difficult to stimulate during intercourse. There are a majority of women who have this problem. At least you are seeking solutions to your problem. Since my wife has the same situation, I will stimulate her breasts (Nipples) until she orgasms. I tried to allow me to orally stimulate her but for religious thing it is unclean. Our sex counselor advised her to purchase a vibrator to use during both masturbation and sex, but the religion thing came up again. Another option that you and your mate may try different positions where either you or him can stimulate your clitoris while he is inside you. The sky is the limit if you use your largest sex organ: the brain.