Okay... here goes... I haven't smoked in a while, and I would say ... in my life I have probably smoked the equivalent of about 10 blunts but not more than really sharing one/two blunts in the span of a night or so. I of course cough a lot when I smoke ... it isn't very pleasant really... the person I smoke with is much more experienced and she doesnt' cough as much. Sometimes she just gives me shotguns from her mouth and that makes coughing a little easier.

ANyway, the point is I really don't get that high. I inhale deeply, etc., but the most I have ever felt is a feeling of Lightheadedness and also this sense that the room was trying to spin but it could not...it honestly felt as if the room was literally....(pardon the pun) stoned.

But honestly I don't think it was worth it.. having to do all the coughing etc., almost vomitting from the coughing... it really wasn't that great of a feeling...no euphoria but i guess marijuana isn't supposed to give you that..

ANyway, this other girl tells me that what I'm smoking is likely not good enough. She has what she terms "KB" ... I guess i'll try smoking that and see if I like it any better... but I mean i just don't know why i don't like it that much...when everyone else seems to ... not a bad feeling but not a great one either.

For example, the girl I smoke with sometimes says sex is better when she's high...but for me... i dunno it didn't seem like it'd matter.

Bouje, sorry but i can't help you to learn how to smoke pot better.
If you feel none of this was worth it for you, then why don't you just not do it at all.
I have a child that is an addict, a bad addict. She started out on pot, which is a gateway drug, now her drug of choice is heroin. She has been in and out of jail and close to death a few times.
Why bother? Can't you find something else to do with your free time?
Your probabbly saying right now, oh ya, i will not go that far, geez, it's only a little pot. That's what she said when she got cought smoking, now look.