Hi, I want to try Avon Peel Off Mask but I’m worried about possible allergic reaction to it, since I’m oversensitive to many cosmetic products. I don’t know exactly to which ingredient am I reacting, because these products usually contain dozens of substances. What to do?

Hi, I injoy putting masks on my face and Avon Peel Off Mask Grapefruit is my favorite. It’s difficult for me to find a suitable product but this one is appropriate for all skin types even sensitive skin, and it smells nice too. Try to avoid to get any mask on hair, use some hair band. You have to wait 20 minutes for the mask to dry, then you can peel it off. I apply it all over the face and on the chin.
With any facemask you have to keep your face relatively still, because the mask is drying. Don’t
put too much on or will not dry out properly, a thin layer will do just fine. If you put too much, it will not dry out properly, and peelinf off will not be efficient.