Please, please, please can someone give me some advice or help with my dilema.  I have been reading all the things on this site which has helped me see I'm not alone but I really need some advice and someone to help me.

I have just found out I'm pregnant.  The date of my last period was 11/10/12, but I was only really light and on for 2 days.  My periods are pretty irregular but lately have come around every 6 weeks.

I have been with my boyfriend on and off for 6 years and despite out problems, I love him with all my heart.  However, we were going through a really bad patch a while ago, and I stupidly had sex with a friend in a moment of madness on 21/10/12.  It only happened once and I have regretted it ever since.  This guy injects steriods regularly and told me he has a low sperm count because of it.  He did not come inside me.

Things with my boyfriend have now improved and we have been having unprotected sex regularly for a while.  I found out on 24/11/12 that I was pregnant and I'm in a total state of shock.  My BF knows and is so happy and excited but I am so worried that the baby might not be his.

My Dr said my likely conception date was around 29 Oct 12, so it must be my BFs.  Right?  How likely is it that it could be the other guys and how can I know for sure without a DNA test.  I just don't know what to do :(

It takes up to 5 days for the sperm to leave the body so if it was your friends the date of conception would be 21-26