Me and my current boyfriend were broken up sometime in July 2013. Well Saturday August 3rd, 2013 I went to a friends house and later to a pool hall where I met a friend of mine there (another guy) and sometime within the weekend we met back up and ended up having sex around the 4th of 5th of August . Then after my current boyfriend decided he wanted to quit playing games with me and leading me to believe there was no hope. He came back the 7th of August and we had sex the 10th of August and got back together the 17th. Well my due date is May 19th, 2014 in which I used to take a conception test and the conception test said I had to of conceived between August 22nd and August 30th which is no where near the time me and the other guy had sex. And I checked with two different doctors at two different locations at two different times and they gave me the same due date, so im pretty sure its right. Please help me!! Its eating away at me inside and im tearing myself up about it and I greatly regret it within my heart. I was hurt and he had done me so wrong in the past. Please no rude comments and don't judge. /:

Hi Guest,

When did your LAST period START?  Your doctors appear to be estimating August 12 based upon the due date.

Post back and we'll try to figure this out.