i just founf out that i have to get glasses for myopia with astigmatism,the myopia and astigmatism is mild the prescription for my glasses are very low,but the doc said i should wear the glasses full time even tho i can still see with out them what should i do? and if i do start to ear them full time will i become dependent on them and have a hard time seeing after i take them off ater wearing them for a while?

Hi Junior, there's a misconception that your eyes come dependent on the glasses. The reason your eyes don't work is because they're misshapen, and no amount of wearing glasses is going to change that. Wear them when you need them. It's as simple as that! I hope that helps.

Hi there,
I don’t think that this will make any differences. You should listen to what your doctor says. I think that you will be better in the long run if you wear your eye glasses all the time. This condition can get worse and there for you will be better in having your glasses all the time in order to prevent your eyes to have even worse condition. Is your doctor told you about any treatment to get rid of this condition? If you are not sure about your doctor you should try to find someone else and seek a second opinion. I hope this helped you a bit.

All the best,
Danella