I've been experiencing pain in my right thumb tip, and numbness in my left thumb tip. Any suggestions?

Hello there,

Well because you didn’t provide us with any further information I believe that no one can really tell what is wrong with your thumbs. If you have been doing something that could lead you to this than I presume you are aware of that but if this is something that have just occurred without any cause than maybe you will have to consult your doctor.

I really don’t see what could be causing pain in your thumb unless you haven’t hurt yourself in some way.

I hope that you will be better and that the numbness and pain in your thumbs will stop very soon. Keep us posted about your condition and good luck.

The tip of my thumb in the corner hurt for almost 2 months for no reason. I never injured it or anything. The pain came from the area between the bone and the skin. I kept pressing on it which seemed to make it worse. I finally left it alone for a few days and the pain started to subside gradually. Hope this helps.

Hello there,

Did you find the cure for this. I do have the exact same problem. Docs says Paronychia but its not showing any redness or swelling.

Thanks,

Tejendra