i have numbness on my right thigh not always it comes and goes and i have a feeling that there is no blood circulation upto 100%,may be it is 65%,otherwise all the activities are normal

I suffer the same numbness on my right thigh especially while standing for more than 5 minutes. My left leg is not affected somehow. Its more than a month now since I experienced it the first time. I'm taking medication for blood sugar control daily. Is this related to diabetes?

i am being 'investigated' by physical therapists to find the cause of this exact issue= may be a muscular syndrome and cannot think of the name right now. will message y'all back

Hello there,

This could be related to the muscle problem but oit could also mean that either your circulation is bad or you have some blood cloth somewhere in your veins and this is causing the numbness in your thigh.

Either way you will need to consult your doctor about this matter. First of all you need to find the reason so you could treat it and the sooner you discover what is causing this numbness the sooner you will be able to lead normal and healthy life which includes certain physical activities which are impossible if you can’t walk properly.

I hope that you will find a solution to your problem soon and that you will resolve problem regarding the numbness in your thigh.