I have been trying to find myself a way of losing weight that works for me. I have been eating very little (which yes I know is incredibly bad) and then I binge and feel really bad. I tried running once but I'm slightly asthmatic and I'm afraid of people seeing me in a swim suit so no to there too. I've asked my parents if I can go to the gym but they say it's no point as we are moving countries in two months time. They say there is a good gym there but I'd really like results sooner. Any advice? thank you - your help is very much recognised :-)

My friend was used to run with me , he was asthmatic and running was healing his asthma, in fact the main reason why the runs is for curbing his asthma symptoms ! you have to run wherever you can !

I think that swimming and healthy diet will be good for you.

Most importantly eat a good breakfast I know its hard to do all the time. What really worked for me was not eating at night cut the soda and juices out of your diet and you will lose weight with out exercise. If you have a bike ride it any little thing you can do to get your metabolism burning extra calories throughout the day is going to get you the best results,and be consistent are you will never get the results you want.

what's wrong with not eating at night is that i don't sleep very well then :-( but i can understand where you are coming from. i don't drink cordial or soft drinks often at all - they are only an occasional thing. i do have a bike and i do enjoy riding in the morning :-) is walking just as good? because when i go out its quite early and my old bike squeaks so i probably wake the whole neighbourhood! so perhaps i'll walk then :-) i enjoy swimming but im no bikini model so that's why i steer clear of the swimming pool. i did try running but i felt pain in my joints and back and legs - i know i sound like a tired old hypochondriac but it's a bit hard for me :-( i am highly appreciative of all your help and advice though - i feel very supported by you all so thankyou :-)

thankyou for all our help - i feel supported fully. (even if i am a bit of a hypochondriac ) i will take your advice willingly thankyou again xx

Even if you felt pain in your legs, it's highly recommendable to try running again if your health conditions are normal. running and swimming are both them beneficial, but running is the better for curbing asthma seizures, calorie loss, and improving joint health if done correctly.

Of course, if you want lose weight you have to follow a healthy diet.

thankyou i will try running again! - perhaps not so much the swimming until AFTER the running though haha :-)