Hi! I would like to know if certain prescription drugs will cause infertility. My husband had renal kidney failure and had a kidney transplant in 1994. We have 2 children now. Our youngest is 10 years old and we were trying to have another after she was born but it never happened. Now ten years later we are divorced and I finally got pregnant from someone else soon after. So was it him or me?

Hi:
Statistics/odds would say that it was him. There are meds that can make a man less fertile. Of course, you'll never know without him being tested. That's probably not a possibility now, right? I hope this pregnancy is good news for you, since you wanted another child. If so, congratulations. Now you can move forward. I wish the best for your x and for you...Let us know how the pregnancy goes. Good luck!