Title may sound pathetic but lets take for example at school, I felt turned on and turned on by a girl and felt this  

sexual urge in my penis like a ejaculation urge, to just let it out but I can hold it. Can this be  a long feeling to accept when i'm older. Also if this feeling happens when im 18 for example with a girl and we have sex shortly after.. This ejaculation urge while im turned on or turned on can this lead to a bad turn on problem? Or some sort of control ?

Hi CuriousSlim,

OK, from a females perspective, that is good.  The reason why it is good because you will be able to last longer during sex which for a girl is great as it usually takes us longer to come then guys.  Lots of guys want this control and if you know how to do it then you should post on here for other guys to learn control too, it is a valuable tool to have in life for all men of any age.

Hope this helps

Thing is im still trying to learn how to control myself, not in a turned on situation but ejaculation.Can the urge around women have a link with ejaculation or they are both different controls?

You find women attractive thus the ejaculation. The younger you are the easier it is to do this as you age it becomes more difficult although you are still attracted to the female variety, it's something you learn with age.

You are young and that's the way your body works at your age. It diminishes as you get older. When I was first married (25) I would ejaculate without any touching of my penis while I was eating my wife. That really worked well for us as it made me last longer when I finally went inside after she had her orgasm.