I have this problem. I feel soo tired, weak, sweating, diahrea and having trouble breathing after i ejaculated. My legs are sore too. It will take me two weeks to regenerate by taking multi vitamin and i feel soo weak, tired throught out the week. How long does it take on average to regenerate after you ejaculate? I really need help on this cause im sooo sick tired of this c**p. Its been bothering me since high school and my whole life is messed up. I cant focus during work. NEED HELP PLEASE! Who should i go see? most of docs that i went to , they dont care... I need help. SHould i check my hormones and testerone levelS? btw, im 27 yrs old

can anybody tell me what kinda of doctor should i go see ?

And there I was thinking I was the only one who suffers from this, I went to a psychiatrist regarding this matter, It was a total waste of money he totally didn't understand the concept of what I was trying to make out and couldn't relate the two things together and basically just got off target, im 20 and I've been suffering from the same sh*t since high school, straight A's in college and there on after, my life is too a mess, no job lack of enthuiasm, energy, desire.

I've had a long chat with my doctor about this and he told me it's not a medical problem, it's about ur genes and your body's ability to rejuvinate after conceiving.

I too have spent ages trying to combat this, I am now 19 weeks in from abstaining from anything sexual and I feel great, subsequent weeks into this I really started to kick start my weghtlifting programme, I have lost 23% body fat and I only weigh 70KG 7%bf 5'6 16.5 inch arms and I can now bench 130KG and rep 100KG and before I could only do 63KG at a one rep max, I honestly feel just the one ejaculation will ruin all of this and the burden of this on my mind 24-7 has taken a toll on my social life and skills and I too am unsure how to go about this as no1 around me believes me, even inlight of my recent sucess...

All I can really say is that, no medicine/drug you take can or will cure you of this and it's really a problem on a personal level so there is not much general information and a 'non existent' problem to docs as more or less the whole of society does not suffer from this

I thought that by now the dark circles/ eye floaters would go away, I find it really difficult to cope with them as my eyes are badly clouted, I use this as fuel to carry on abstaining as my need to wank/ get laid is now 11/10 butis over shadowed by the chance of maintaing this amazing physique I have obtained

I know this post will make me sound a bit 'tapped' but it has worked for me although I am missing out some of the best things in life in an attempt to be normal...

Good luck..

Good luck... I really hope you get well soon

You should try eating 10g of maca everyday, the world strongest sex herb for men women and animals, its a type of turnip. Its not a drug, eat lots and you will have godly sex and feel energized.

Should i go see a doc ? what kinda of doc should i go talk to ?

Hi, Averageguy007.
You are not alone to have this problem (POIS : Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome) .
Join the forum :
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.0

I had the same experience but mine just last only about a day to recuperate. I'm 47 yrs old but it's my first time to experience these, last year. I suspect that I've been consuming a lot of fluoride. My periodontist gave me 5000ppm tooth paste after my gum surgery. I used it and never miss. I believed the accumulation of this toothpaste by not rinsing out the fluoride mess up my system, health, etc. You would not believed how many of the foods we eat that are loaded of fluorides. I suggest check your consumption of fluoride, it might be poisoning you. Hope this help!!!

Average guy,

What city do you live in? You should go to an accupuncturist that also know chinese herbs to help you improve your kidney energy. Western doctors can not help you and will tell you it is all in your head.

are you saying I have a weak kidney? If i do, does that mean my kidney is going to die fast?

I am telling you that according to chinese medicine. They will say you have weak kidney energy. Some guys have strong kidney energy and can cum 5 times a day and be fine. I know it is hard to understand the whole energy stuff.

The bottom line is if you go to american doctors. they will tell you that you do not have a problem. The will give you a choice of either viagra or a needle in the penis before sex. neither one will heal you. With chinese medicine you have a chance. But now the hard thing is finding a master chinese doctor. You will have to try many to see who helps you. It will be expensive.

Our forum (I'm moderator) is dedicated to this. Please come by

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.new#new

Guys are you still experiencing these issues?

I see this is a very old blog, but I have the same issues. I also think I have something that might help. Becoming a multi orgasmic man. Maybe this sounds strange, but Mantak Chia has written a lot of books about the impact of ejaculation on your body and mind. Ejaculation is actually a big impact on your physiology. Try reading 'the multi orgasmic man' and learn how to have the best sex without ejaculating, but still experiencing multiple orgasms!

Ejaculation is just a muscle contraction which in the west is automatically combined with an orgasm. But in the east it is a well know pratice to seperate these two because of the physical downside of ejacultation.

Hope this helps you!

I just started having this problem two days ago. I'm 42 and I stay passed out for 2 - 5 hours. I'm a morning sex person so I can't afford to be passed out when I'm suppose to be at work. I'm glad that there are others that are experiencing this, but I am concern that there isn't much medical information regarding this. The idea regarding the kidney is helpful, so I'm going to check with my doctor and see if this is a warning sign regarding the kidney. I will also check out the Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome website.

I was having similar problems...after ejaculation I was feeling faint and irritated...almost passing out at times.....it's because your body releases lots of stuff that is in your blood during ejaculation therefore if you loose tooo much you pass out or feel tired and faint....I don't know how to explain this but today;s conventional medicine will do you no good....see an acupuncturists who is recommended...please do so....I was almost dying and now I enjoy life againg.