I'm a 20 year old man/boy, and all my life i've had a really really hard penis. I mean, when erect its almost touching my belly and its almost rock solid. Normally i would enjoy this, but the problem is, i reach orgasm way too fast. sometimes even within 30 seconds of penetration. When masturbating, i can either get myself to an orgasm in just about that time or last up to 10-15 minutes, while thinking about 'her pleasure'. Also i'm quite capable of another erection just about 5 minutes after an orgasm and i can keep that same rythm for about 3 or 4 times. It still bothers me greatly that the first orgasms just happen way too fast, meaning that the best pleasure i can give to a girl is with my fingers and tongue, not my penis.

Any suggestions? %-)

PS: random erections are rare, but in my age, they should be even rarer. sometimes just thinking about my girl gives ma an erection. :-P

Hi there! You have nothing to worry about. You are perfectly normal and healthy and quite active. The hard penis was never a problem to anyone. You should be happy about it. The good thing is that you are quite capable of another erection just about five minutes after ejaculation, so "her pleasure" can wait for another five minutes, it's not a big deal! All you need to do is learn to control ejaculation. Every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal – to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation. Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language. Experiment whit it, practice every time you masturbate. I hope this will help you.