I had a large sebacious cyst removed from my chest 2-3 months ago. The cyst was infected prior to removal and treated with antibiotics. My GP performed an excision to remove the wall of the cyst to prevent reoccurence. As the cyst healed over there was still a very small amount of pus coming from the wound however seemed to heal over ok. Now, 2-3 months later, I have noticed an odour coming from the site. It's not an overwhelming odour but definatelty pungent and distinct. Should I go back to the GP or is there some cream or natural remedy available to cure this? I fear that there is still pus trapped in the site which is causing the smell?

Get back to the doctor asap (if you haven't already). A bad/pungent odor coming from the site of a surgery is never good...NEVER let something like that go....