I am breastfeeding and think I have an infected gland causing a blood boil on my nipple. Around the time this started to appear I noticed my hair and face were both oilier than usual. I also had a boil like appear on another area of my body. I noticed that my lymph nodes were swollen and my throat felt sore. I still do not have a fever, but have felt run down and just "weird". Could these issues be caused by stress ? What can I do to prevent ?

i am a male so no breast but have been thru a similiar problem that has fatique me badly. my feet and hands sweat much and I am reacting to pvc and rubber materials in shoes. this becme worse after replacing fillings with temporary zinc/eugenol compound. later plastic or composite resins. i now know eugenol is dangerous. it breaks down plastics. i believe the eugnol is existing my body thru my glands and is also in the outer skin dermal. try activated charcoal capsules it works. also add lipase enzyme because eugenol or any essential oil uses oils as a carrier.