my labia minora is way longer than my lips of my vagina, and i think im not mormal at all. i just hate my body so much because of that, and i just want to cut it myself so it's not longer than my lips. but im afraid ill bleed to death. so im not going to. i need some answers...

Hi honey! Just know that EVERY women on this planet has different sized labia! You can have even one bigger than the other! It is just our anatomy! It has NOTHING to do your health our sexuality!

There is a procedure called a Labioplasty - it is a cosmetic procedure! It can be VERY painful, but it is becoming more and more common! As for some reason the pubic area is starting to be concentrated on more and more - such as piercing, coloring, shaving (shaping)! to me it's just ours and thats the end of it! BUT that's me, so if it really upsets you talk to your doctor about having the producedure done! Also know that IF you were to mame yourself - you could end up VERY ill or even die from blood loss and infection so PLEASE don't be that desperate OK? Good luck and health!

alright thank you so much for your help. i felt a big wieght come off my shoulders since theres something that can be done about it. and trust me, i wont cut it. but i did see my doctor about it, and she said its normal. but i still dont hate it, and i want it to be gone. now that ive talked to you ill take your advice and ask my doctor for me to get that done. again, thank you so very much. you helped a lot. :-D

Sorry to hear you are not happy with how it looks. From a guy, I love large labia and when it protrudes. The more the better.