I was travelling through Europe (south of Spain to be exact) when I woke up one morning with a horrible headache, which persisted all day until turning into a severe migraine, bringing nausea with it but I guess they usually go together.
Spent that night in bed, thinking id be better in the morning.
Instead, the headache eventually went away but the nausea got so much worse, along with diarrhea and severe stomach cramps.

Over a few weeks the other symptoms disappeared except the nausea which actually got worse!
I spent over a month in bed, with a bucket in my lap, but did not actually vomit once.
Eventually the nausea became more tolerable, and I can now cope (most days) on ginger tea and lots of water.

However, what I did NOT see coming was this horrible loss of balance that I now suffer from!! I feel like I'm on a boat all the time, some days the seas feel rougher than others, and some days I feel like i'm going to faint!

I've had every test I can think of asking for; blood tests, stool test, urine test, ultrasound on upper abdomen, MRI, endoscopy & colonoscopy but nothing has been found. I did have a balance/hearing test which detected a "vestibular weakness" on the left side, but no one knows for sure what caused it.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO OR SUGGESTIONS THEY WOULD BE WELCOME!!!
I'm only 29 and this has been going on for 6 months.
I've lost my job, my social life, and fairly soon i may lose my sanity if something doesnt clear this up!!
Thanks in advance! :-)