I am 21 years old and I have one larg labia on the right side but no inner labia on the left is that bad is there something worng with me??

I've been w/ a woman w one labia from front to rear and the other starts at the front and goes 1/3 of the way back. No problems! What I'm saying is everyone is different. It will be alright.

I'm the same.. no worries

Me too. I have one large right one and either a very tiny or nonexistent left one. I grew up thinking I must be so freakishly abnormal thanks to Playboy and porn and back then during the pre-brazilian wax days, how your inner labia looks just wasn't one of those things people talk about openly. But now with the internet, I've found that the consensus is everyone's labia is different - from large, small, symmetrical, asymmetrical, one and to my recent surprise even NO inner labia at all - just out of curiosity I'd like to see a photo of that. Anywho, I have had amazing sex with several guys and not one ever commented on anything being out of the ordinary. Having only one labia didn't seem to turn any of them off. So don't try not to let this bother you, you're not alone.

:/ i have the same problem.
i have a left one and no or a really small on on the right.
it doesnt look attractive to me.
i wonder if theres a way to get the one that i have cut or something so it matches the other side?
but that might hurt.
well not everyone is perfect. just gonna have to live with it i guess.

It sounds like some kind of physiological deformity or perhaps some infection at a very early age caused it to simply fall off.

I'm 15 and I have the same problem I guess..in health we never learned about this stuff so thank god I have the internet. But I never noticed that I not had one until I looked at diagrams of a vagina.

Hi .....m 23 and m not married ....I have a problem ....can anyone plz tell me ...I didn't tell this to anyone.....my left labia is little different in shape as compared to other bcoz I used to masterbate .....now my cliotus hood is also not in good shape ...I found line on it ....as I don't feel any pain ...or itchy ...is it normal ? Should I go to doctor ? .....will my future husband will kill me for this ? :(

it has nothing to do with masterbating

Me too, i was actually worried for a while!