no one around you or for that matter family understands the effects of coming off opiets they say just kick the habit your brain is in control not you

When I was coming off them, it was actually everyone around me that told me I was an addict. So when I started my journey they were there cheering me on! I know that's not the norm - What you have to remember is this, you are kicking this thing to the curb for you and your family! BUT it HAS to be about you! Addiction is very selfish - instant pleasure etc. - but so is getting healthy - to the same degree. It is all about replacing those feelings of being high with natural endorphines and a sense of relaxation etc. It took me about 9 months in total - I still have my last Percocet - in my purse - sort of like a talisman of my battle against over whelming pressures! IF you ever want to talk I'm usually on here! good luck and "CONGRATULATIONS"!

THANKS BAMBI I RELAPSED SINCE MY LAST POST BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS IV BEEN CLEAN FOR NINE DAYS NOW RLS HAS BEEN MY WORST PROBLEM OF HARDLY ANY SLEEP. BUT I DO SEE THE LIGHT NOW OF COURSE ANXIETY STILL AROUND HOPE TO BE OVER ALL THESE SYMPTOMS SOON I U KNOW ANY SOLUTIONS PLEASE INFORM ME THANKS SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU.