Well I'm 8 weeks pregnant in university so in debt from student loans the father is a friend who has to leave due to military training( contract so no chance of staying) who wants the abortion but ultimately said my body my choice,will support us but he then adds that it would kill him to have a kid he never gets to see and reminds me that there is his family, himself and my family to think about if we keep it and not to be selfish. But the thought of an abortion makes me sick , yes raising a child will be hard alone in every way and my life will change but can I live with myself if I get an abortion, my sister had one and regrets it every day. I just need people thoughts on this ? Am I being selfish to keep it even if he won't be able to see it as much as he wants too? I don't want to ruin his life, I gave him the choice to get out but he refuses. I just need help

You have to decide for you!!! Do not let him affect your decision you will regret that and hate him if you bade any of it off him. You're the one that's gonna have to live with that decision it never affects guys like it does females its not their body or a child in them. You sound like you want to keep it I would if I could go back it brings regret you can't ever get over. It's the right decision for some people but if you have any doubt don't do it because it just gets a thousand times worse once you do it. You can make single motherhood work if you really want to there is plenty of aid out there now! God bless you and good luck

I had an abortion and I do not regret it. If I had the baby I'd be on welfare and you know how much republicans hate welfare recepients... They don't have to sponsor my unwanted...

I had one and do not regret it. No medical problems either. Do not believe the propaganda...