I have always been afraid of squirting when having sex. i feel like its a curse,  i have asked my best-friends (that are girls) about it but none of them can squirt and often say horrible things about girls who squirt like "eww its just pee" and things of that nature. I am wondering if guys also think this way. i know some guys think its "hot" but honestly i don't know how as it is terribly embarrassing and nerve racking whilst having sex concentrating hard on not squirting takes the fun out of it.  on some forms i find older guys understand more and wouldn't be as freaked out i am young so i wonder if the best thing for me to do is to try and date men a little older, but i was wondering if there's anything i could do to stop squirting or make it less awkward.

Health Guru
Firstly how old are you?
I wouldn't worry what others say because there probably just jealous they cant thats all.
Have you actually had a younger guy comment on the fact that its not nice because as an older guy myself i think to get a woman to squirt is the height of sexual pleasure you have got her to reach.
If i was you i wouldn't worry about it and just let your body relax and enjoy every minute of it.

Hi, im actually 17, im going to be 18 in the summer. i have asked a few guys around my age they all said it wasn't attractive and a turn off, im starting to assume i should go out with an older guy as they seem more mature in handling and understanding the situation, however im honestly desperate to find out if there is a way if stopping it though.

Health Guru
Those younger guys dont know what they are talking about hun. When they get older they will realise how wrong they were.
I dont thing there is anyway you can stop it though.
You should be proud though as there are a lot of woman that wish they could squirt out there.

i've signed up to the site now as i found the replies so helpful. i would be proud but i find not alot of people like it and it makes things hard to as it messes up the bed and makes sex very awkward. instead of feeling proud it makes me feel insecure and afraid that i will be judged.

Health Guru
The way to stop it messing up the bed is just put a couple towels under you or get a waterproof mattress protector and put on the bed.
I dont understand though why it makes sex awkard though?
If its because our worried how the guy will react the first time you could always warm him about it first.
Do you squirt in all positions or not really tried different ones?

i mean it is awkward and embarrassing, like i said most guys i talk to are turned off by the idea and yes i squirt in all positions, i've herd some girls find it really hard to squirt but theres also girls like me who find they squirt alot. im guessing im going to have to buy all the bed protecting stuff and start to accept it im just wondering if other girls cant squirt then why can i not stop it? also i've even herd it being called a "myth" so it must not be that common at all.

Health Guru
I would say your very lucky to be able to ejaculate or squirt so easy as you do and it shows your really at one with your body and fully relaxed.
I is something not all woman can do but i think that is mainly because they haven't found the right spot or they block the feeling of needing to pee before it happens and dont enjoy the feeling.
Do you squirt when you masturbate to or is it just intercourse?
Me personally would love a woman to squirt when Im having sex with her but then again Im older.
Try and learn to love it and feel like you have been given a great gift hunny rather than hate it and feel like a freak over it.

i also squirt when i masturbate, im happy that not every guy is grossed out by the idea.

I don't know what those guys r thinking I love it when a girl squirts

21 and love to make my girl squirt.. you don't need to find older men per say. . Just a more experienced one that knows how to enjoy making love!

You know I wish I could squirt. I am a very sexual 38 year old woman who gets VERY wet with any kind of sexual anything going on and always have been that way - I just need to read about a sex scene and I'm gushing wet. I can't squirt though.

I'm pretty sure that when I orgasm I release but it's never a squirt. And, since I've been on this site I really relax and I have become wetter but never a squirt. IS there something wrong with me? Or is a release kind of the same as a squirt?

Health Guru
It depends a lot on how you masturbate really some can achieve it through both clitoral and internal gspot masturbation and some only from gspot and some say they cant squirt at all like yourself.
In guessing you have tried gspot masturbation and managed to find it?
What about a vibrator for use gspot have you tried one of them?

No, I've actually never used a vibrator. I don't know how to approach my husband with that question and not offend him because it is most definitely not him I just want to search for the answer to squirt. If I can't, I can't but I want to try.

How would you go about asking your significant other whom you absolutely love for a dildo that could be possibly be bigger than him?

regarding that i think u answered it once b4 and thier is no any other answer to it ( as the way i c it ) u can just wait for the right moement and approch the other side of ur relationship and discuss the idea of adding toy to ur relationship some do understand it is not really an issue on another hand it is gonna b nice to apply to the other side's desire to try new stuff and add more intimate moment and memories to their relationship ( and iam one of those recently )

so b honest and b smart in ur conversation and pick ur moment :)